- Exploring Autism and Anxiety: This webinar considers what anxiety is, how it typically presents and strategies for addressing anxiety for students with autism. 14th of April at 4PM
- Exploring Autism, Epilepsy and Catatonia: This webinar explores the autism-epilepsy presentation and management. This webinar explores autism related catatonia which is a condition that affects up to 18% of children and adults with autism. 21st of April at 4PM.
- Exploring sensory issues and autism. 28th of April at 4PM.
- Video modelling and autism: This webinar explores the use of video modelling both for and with students with autism. 5th of May at 4PM.
- Question and answer session discussing all things autism. Questions can be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org 12th of May 4PM.